These communities, nestled at the base of the formidable Roche de Boule Mountain Range, are the destination for world class steelhead fishing, breathtaking scenery, eco-tourism, majestic mountain ranges, pristine rivers, and First Nations’ culture and artifacts.
The mighty Skeena and Bulkley rivers flow through the Hazeltons’ communities. There is easy access to the Kispiox river and many other tributaries where nature abounds.
Sports Bar for catching a game!
- 28 Inn – the Hazeltons newest motel, cold wine and beer store, and pub.
The Hazeltons offers adventure…
- River Rafting – a popular adventure on the Kispiox River.
- Heli Skiing – world famous heli ski destination.
- Hiking – Roche De Boule Mountain Range is at your doorstep.
A local bit of culture…
- ‘Ksan Historical Village and Museum – historical Indian village and museum with tours of traditional native totems, First Nations houses, and artifacts…
- Farmers Market – fresh vegetables, bread and much more!
- Riverboat – located on the Skeena River in Old Hazelton, the building resembles on of the old paddle wheelers that once carried goods to and from town in the pioneer days. Enjoy the boardwalk and deck on the edge of the Skeena River.
For more information, please visit http://www.hazeltonstourism.ca/